A book summary is a great way to get the key points of a book distilled down into a digestible form. If you do not have the time to read every book on your list, you can use a book summary instead, so you can quickly acquire knowledge, prepare for a meeting, or decide to purchase the book. Instead of spending six to ten hours reading a single book, you could instead spend a few minutes to an hour reading a single book.
There are many people who benefit from book summaries, including entrepreneurs, busy managers, seniors, executives, students, and even teachers. Read on as we cover the best book summary websites and resources for business people.
What are the benefits of using the Bookey Apps?
- Increase your reading speed: Book summaries are a great way to quickly understand the main points of a book without having to read the entire text. This can help you save time by eliminating the need to read the entire book.
- Enhance comprehension: Understanding the key ideas of a book can be difficult. Book summaries can provide a helpful overview to help you comprehend the text better.
- Retain information: Summaries can help you remember important points from the book. This can be especially helpful if you are trying to learn a new concept from the book or to review material for an upcoming exam.
- Save money: Reading summaries can help you decide which books you should invest your money and time in. If you don’t think the book is worth it, you can save yourself from having to buy it.
- Enhance focus: Book summaries can help you stay focused on the main points of the book and help you avoid getting lost in the details.
Best 5 Bookey Apps for Android 2023
The Bookey app summarizes the key points of World’s Bestselling Books in 30-minute audio clips and transcripts. Each book is accompanied by a mind map highlighting the key points of the book, allowing users to grasp the gist of the book instantly and concisely.
There are many book summary apps available on the market, but Blinkist is one of the best. There are over 2500 e-books that users can read and listen to in less than 15 minutes. Blinkist is one of the most popular apps for the entrepreneurship, self-development, lifehacking and science genre. The latest version of Blinkist is available for iOS and Android.
This book summaries app has a good roster of over 1000 titles that provide quick highlights of bestsellers and famous books that have been highly rated. The Offline Reading option allows you to download content to consume it on-the-go while you are in transit or on a plane where you might not have the ability to connect to a data connection.
Aside from professionally written titles, you can also read articles from The New York Times Magazine to broaden your knowledge. The app also provides original content on important subjects and well-known people.
It is a great app that offers a free book summary for book lovers; it contains a large number of free book summaries that can be listened to on their app or read as text. They are all written by humans, not computers.
At QuickRead, you’ll find mainly non-fiction books, such as books on entrepreneurship, history, economics, marketing, spirituality, philosophy, and so on. In spite of the fact that it’s free, it has a staggeringly large collection of popular books in these genres from reputed authors. Each book is summarized by one person and narrated by another.
GettingABStract is the largest book summary website that offers book summaries in both audio and written formats and in 7 different languages. The book summaries are fairly straightforward and do not require more than 10 minutes, which is much shorter than Blinkist’s 15 minutes.
There is one advantage where it has an edge over other book summary apps, which is language support. With that said, it supports multiple languages including English, German, Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese, and Russian along with many others.